MIUI - Izdanja

O Android stvarima, custom ROMovima i sl.

MIUI - Izdanja

PostPostao/la dakok » Uto ruj 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Ovo sam našao na 4PDA:

(google translate s ruskog)

To close the issue of MIUIv6 firmware differences:

1. Roms from miui.su have at their set apart from the standard languages (Chinese and English 2) more Ukrainian and Russian from their repository + standard set of patches (rather poor, but sufficient for the work). Manuals translated into jbart and files with them can be further edited (by people who know how to do). Firmware odex.

2. Firmware from xiaomi.eu - then compared with the first advantage in more languages - the presence of the majority of European languages + Russian repository of miui.su, but not Ukrainian. A set of patches similar to the insertion of miui.su. Patch is not so. Translation by jbart. Firmware deodex.

3. Firmware from miuipro.ru is based on the translation of the repository miui.su (Russian language), and the repository of its own translation into Belarusian. It has an expanded set of patches (sms greetings in Russian, CRT effect when turned off, etc.) and a set of extra buns and user interface of the changes (additional widgets, its icons, izmeneneniya appearance statusbara). The patch is not available the paid - in principle position of children. Translation by jbart. Firmware odex.

4. And the fourth team multirom.me. To convert firmware using their utility BARS, which is the idea should be less harm (it is believed that the art on this firmware works better) than the firmware apktool. They have a set of patches (including the patch and paid the dynamic status bar (sometimes forget about him)), its icons, its translation repository. Languages other than standard - Russian and urainsky. Firmware deodex.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopi ... p=53493945
dakok
Site Admin

Re: MIUI - Izdanja

PostPostao/la dakok » Uto ruj 27, 2016 12:40 pm

opet s 4PDA

Since many questions about how a MIUI firmware number and how they are different ....

Roms from XIAOMI divided into 5 types: China Stable and Global Stable, China Weekly Beta and Global Weekly Beta, China Daily Beta.
I make only two types of firmware! China Stable and China Weekly Beta! Translated by different localizers.

• Stable (Stable) - produced 1 ~ 2 times per month, includes all updates and optimization at the time, languages depend on the location, not rutirovana (root-access is opened manually if necessary).
Stable Non formed quite elementary. firmware suite consists of 4 parts such as: 8.0.2.0
1st number is the version of MIUI MIUI 8 8 >>>
2-3-4-I figure it's just a sequence of firmware release ... >>> 0.1.0 - 0.2.0 - 0.3.0, and so on.

• Weekly Beta (Weekly) - release date to read below.
Rooms Weekly Beta version is formed on the basis of the release date of withdrawal.
For example 6.9.22:
1st Digit is the last digit of the current year. 2016 >>> 6;
2nd digit - this is the month (1-12). >>> September 9;
3rd figure - a day of the month, when released (to be released) firmware >>> 22.
Firmware, with rare exceptions (the new year on the eastern calendar, national holidays in China, etc.), produced / updated every Friday, so each of you can easily calculate what number will be wearing the next release.

Based on the above, if you are not a geek, it is enough to stay in the Stable if itching and want to always obtain all the most fresh, something for you Weekly - the choice is yours!

Sequoia23
dakok
Site Admin

Re: MIUI - Izdanja

PostPostao/la dakok » Uto ruj 27, 2016 12:59 pm

i još jedan s 4PDA:

Now firmware localization and the different firmware that you see .....

xiaomi.eu - an informal international project. Independently translate firmware into many languages. The build system - samopisnye scripts that use reverse engineering software apk apktool files. Project Leader: ingbrzy.

miui.su - Russian official Xiaomi fan site. An excellent of SEO, site hung advertising, the first line in the search engines. Previously we used - a special version of the famous console add-on apktool - jBart. Developer: BurgerZ.
In the last year we had problems with self-assembly (jBart old version does not allow to transfer the firmware based on Android 5.xx), and therefore actively engaged in plagiarism (eg, Miui V6 version Mi2 / Mi2s miui.su vehicles on site - nothing other than the assembly of xiaomi.eu). In the absence of his instrument, currently translated version of the public BARS (read more below). Recently, 90% of the posts of users accessing on 4pda problems begin with the words: "help set the firmware miui.su ...!". Zenk project leader. Translation Languages: Russian, Ukrainian.

miuipro.ru - Belarusian official Xiaomi fan site. The site of the last half a year hung advertising. To download firmware to disable Adblock. The build system - a special version of the famous console add-on apktool - jBart. Developer: BurgerZ.
Eighteen months ago, I started a scandal and resigned as BurgerZ miui.su Team Developer and started his own. Some employees miui.su project and its left and went to miuipro.ru project.
Drivers on a solid four. Not without flaws, but recommended. Translation Languages ​​- Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian. Translation Repository and patches - own. But in April, the team split, or just do a store that was the checker website and cease support for 80% of devices. Drivers do only those devices that are in your hands.

multirom.me - unofficial Russian-Ukrainian project. Members of the project appear under the new "nicknames" in order not to affect users' opinions when selecting the firmware. To translate and patching using an entirely new, innovative system MeTHIC (evolution of the BARS, KDevLab house development team members), which has nothing to do with the "classics" of the transfer on the basis of an outdated system of reverse engineering apktool. Through this approach, the percentage of application errors that inevitably arise when translating the "classical" method is reduced by an order. Furthermore, by optimizing the size of the translated application receives less original. Translation Languages ​​- Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian and German. Translation Repository and patches - own. Project Leader - Leader.

Sequoia23
dakok
Site Admin

Vrati se na: Android OS i ROMovi